When You Have Truckloads to Ship, Call FedEx Truckload Brokerage
You have a business to run, with many time-consuming duties to make it work. Finding a truckload carrier with capacity to ship your products is only one.
So why not leave your truckload shipping to us?
When your freight shipments require a full truckload, use FedEx Truckload BrokerageSM. Our network of reliable third-party carriers have the right trucks and equipment for all types of loads, including:
- Industrial and manufacturing items.
- Computers and electronics.
- Retail clothing and merchandise.
- Medical equipment and supplies.
- Temperature-controlled freight.
- Flatbed and oversize shipments.
- Intermodal moves.
We work with professional truckload carriers nationwide that meet our qualification standards. Minimum requirements start with insurance and liability coverage and demonstrated good, dependable service.
Our brokers are also located nationwide and work directly with carriers to create consistent working relationships to better serve you. This enables our brokers to determine which carrier will provide the best equipment and service at the best price. From scheduling the service, to addressing any issues during transit, to settling the invoice, you can count on us to handle it for you.
Short- or long-term needs
Whether you need service for only one shipment or regular scheduled service over the course of several months or years, we'll work with you and the carrier.
With FedEx Truckload Brokerage, you gain:
- Peace of mind. With our qualification standards, you can depend on us to work with reliable carriers to ship your freight.
- Convenience. Your single call or email to our truckload brokerage service is all it takes for our account managers to reply. They'll discuss your shipment needs with you, source capacity, research price quotes and identify the right carrier for the job.
- Diversity. A benefit of working with third-party carriers is the wide range of available trucking options. Does your truckload shipment require a flatbed? Temperature-controlled equipment? Is your shipment oversize or overweight? To reach your destination, do you need both a trucking service and a service by rail? Whatever your needs, we've got you covered.
- Personal, accountable customer service. Our account managers work one-on-one with you and the carrier, from start to finish.
Bottom line? You can make running your business job one. We'll manage your truckload shipments.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.