For Security and Peace of Mind, Shred Your Sensitive Documents
Shredding sensitive documents is a necessary chore for all businesses, especially around tax time. For larger businesses requiring high-volume, year-round disposal, it may make sense to contract a service that provides a secure onsite lockbox and regular pickups. But what if your business needs higher-volume shredding for certain projects? Maybe you need to dispose of old payroll records once a year. And securing the identity of your customers and their credit card information used for payment is critical.
For smaller businesses, a paper shredder is fine for occasional receipts, price lists and bids, but big shredding projects can clog or overheat your machine, causing backups or spills that can expose your documents to unauthorized eyes.
Untie yourself from the inconvenience of shredding your own documents, so you and your staff can focus on other critical business.
You'll breathe easier now that select FedEx Office® Print and Ship Center locations in Maryland offer secure shredding dropoff service. Consumers and small- and midsize-business customers alike will know peace of mind when using this service for their documents containing private and financial information.
Make spring cleaning, secure cleaning
Now that a secure shredding dropoff service is available at a FedEx Office location near you, you're just minutes away from a more orderly office. Here's how it works:
- Bring sensitive materials such as old tax forms, financial records and confidential documents to your neighborhood FedEx Office and give them to a FedEx Office team member.
- The team member will weigh the documents and place them in the locked, secure shredding container from Iron Mountain located safely behind
- Pay 99¢ per pound to dispose of your documents.
- An Iron Mountain specialist picks up the locked shredding container and transports it in a secure vehicle to a secure facility, where your documents are mingled, shredded and sent for recycling.
- Enjoy the confidence of knowing your confidential documents are safe from prying eyes.
Play it safe
Now is a great time to wrap up tax season, give your office a good spring cleaning and safely destroy confidential documents. Go to a nearby FedEx Office Print and Ship Center and try our secure shredding dropoff service today.