Life is full of big moments, and big questions:
- You’re flying from one city to another for an event. Is there a secure way to bring along your valuable product samples without lugging them through the airport and paying a fortune in baggage fees?
- You need to deliver a big presentation. What’s the best way to make sure the manuals, electronics and heavy sound equipment arrive intact and on time?
- Your parents are downsizing. What’s the best way to ship priceless family heirlooms?
- You had a shopping splurge while on vacation. What’s the best low-stress way to ship paintings and fragile objects?
- You’re in the middle of a wedding-planning whirlwind. How can you make sure all the separate pieces come together from across the country?
By combining pack-and ship-services with Hold at FedEx Location, your toughest shipping-related questions become no-brainers.
When you need to pack something that matters, why not turn to the packing experts? Pack-and-ship services are available at any FedEx Office location, starting at $4.99. Bring us your item and shipping information, and we’ll do the rest.
Our specialty packaging includes containers designed for laptops, small electronics, tablets, golf clubs and bags, framed art, and suitcases.
Shipping something large or oddly shaped? We can also custom-build boxes on site, to meet even your more unusual packing needs.
Our packing pledge
Ready and waiting
When you or your recipient can’t be around to accept a delivery, consider Hold at FedEx Location. Direct your FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® packages to the nearest participating FedEx Office or FedEx World Service Center®.* And even if your package is already in transit, you can still request this option. It’s available for FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery shipments.
We’ll hold your packages securely for up to 5 business days, only releasing them with proof of identification. Some locations are open 24 hours, and many are open until 9 p.m.
Perfect for travel ― have your deliveries waiting for you at the FedEx location closest to your hotel. And during busy life events like weddings or graduation parties, you’re free to retrieve your packages on your schedule.
And Hold at FedEx Location isn’t just affordable — it’s free.
Pack and ship today
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.
*FedEx World Service Center locations only accept FedEx Express shipments.