Whether you ship many items or just a few, every day or just now and then, packages or freight, we offer pickup scheduling options that meet your business needs.
- Go online. You can schedule pickups for multiple services — FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground® and FedEx Freight® — at the same time. Plus, you automatically receive a pickup history record, so you can check, edit and cancel pickups. You can also add messages to email notifications and store pickup information in your FedEx Ship Manager® address book. To get started, select Schedule a Pickup from the Ship tab at fedex.com.
- Call 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339. Call our toll-free customer service number and say "schedule a pickup." You can schedule a FedEx Express pickup for the same day or the next business day. FedEx Ground pickups can be scheduled for the next business day or up to 10 business days in advance.
- Get regular scheduled pickups at your location. If you ship frequently with FedEx, you may qualify for regular scheduled pickups — for FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, or both — at your location. You save time and effort because you'll be on a regular schedule you can count on. To see if you qualify, contact your FedEx account executive.
- Working on the weekend? Get Saturday pickup. Saturday pickup is available in our primary service areas for FedEx Express U.S. package services. FedEx Express shipments to international destinations may be picked up in the U.S. as well.
- Change your FedEx Ground pickup location. If you have a FedEx Ground account, we can provide pickup service to an address other than the shipping location associated with the FedEx Ground account number.
And remember, for your most urgent shipments, you can choose FedEx SameDay® service in the U.S. (call 1.800.399.5999) and FedEx® International Next Flight (call 1.800.974.7333) around the world. For both services, we pick up the shipment at your location — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, including holidays.
Know your options
For information about all FedEx pickup options, go to Our Services at fedex.com.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.