Saturdays. They often mean more time to get things done. Checking items off the to-do list. Taking care of the important extras that don't fit into overbooked weekday schedules.
To a small business, Saturdays can be a convenient day to receive packages. Saturday deliveries are also helpful for many of your customers relaxing at home. So get what you want (an extra day to process your shipments), and give your customers what they want (delivery that fits their schedule). You'll love the extra time, and they'll love the added convenience!
Flexible and convenient
The days of waiting until Monday to receive a delivery are over. Now you and your customers can enjoy getting your shipments 2 days earlier.
Choose one of our Saturday delivery services or convenient delivery options that fit your customers' schedules:
- FedEx Express®. A great choice when fast delivery is a must. FedEx First Overnight®, FedEx Priority Overnight® and FedEx 2Day® services all offer Saturday delivery to most U.S. cities.
- FedEx Home Delivery®. With this service, Saturday is a standard delivery day for most residential addresses in the U.S. And there’s no extra cost. To ensure your package is delivered on a Saturday, use one of these convenient delivery options for (at an additional fee):
- FedEx Date Certain Home Delivery®
- FedEx Evening Home Delivery®
- FedEx Appointment Home Delivery®
- FedEx SmartPost®. In addition to delivering to every U.S. residential address (including Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories), FedEx SmartPost lets you reach any P.O. box, Army Post Office (APO), Fleet Post Office (FPO) or Diplomatic Post Office (DPO).
- Hold at FedEx Location. If your customers are out and about on Saturday, they can still receive a package. The easy answer: Send it to a FedEx location. Is the package already on its way? You or your customer can select Hold at FedEx Location even after a package is in transit. There are more than 2,400 locations nationwide, with many of them open 24 hours every day. Check the FedEx location near your customer to determine if it provides a Saturday Hold at FedEx Location option.
Build customer loyalty
By providing hassle-free delivery options that fit your customers' busy schedules, you're not only optimizing the e-commerce buying experience for your customers — you're solidifying brand loyalty with every transaction.
And certainly one of the best marketing tools around is good news spread by loyal customers.
Put Saturday delivery on your calendar now
Click here for more information on the suite of FedEx® Saturday delivery services.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.