What better time to break out a new marketing campaign than at the start of the new year? Build a comprehensive package of promotional materials or create just one piece. When you order online through FedEx Office, you can create your own design from the comfort of your computer.
Here are a few pieces you can print without leaving your desk:
- Brochures. Communicate your mission, services and benefits in one useful print piece. Be as thorough or concise as you like: The flexible tri-fold format enables you to convey your message your way.
- Business cards. More than just a vehicle to display your name and contact information, business cards can play multiple roles. Use the backside as an appointment reminder, a frequent buyer card or a convenient mini-calendar, or to list your hours of operation.
- Calendars. A tried-and-true method for advertising your business, calendars provide a handy tool for customers while they quietly — or boldly — spread your brand identity. Choose from wall, desk, magnet or card format.
- Flyers. A classic tool for providing either brief or detailed communication, and even suitable for a photo or illustration, flyers are a popular selection. For maximum impact, use full-color printing. Size options include quarter-, half- or full-page paper.
- Postcards. Use postcards as a quick and attractive way to announce a sale, promotion or new product. With glossy finish and full-color printing included in the price, postcards are an eye-catching advertising tool. They also make for a cost-effective mailing campaign.
Print your 2012 marketing materials today
Start attracting customers today. Go to FedEx Office to create your choice of marketing products.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.