When you’re buying gifts to ship to your nephew, you don’t have to stop at one baseball mitt. Add a book, a game, a puzzle, a football — just about anything you can fit into the box, up to 50 lbs. It’s one flat rate.
FedEx One RateSM provides simple, flat rate shipping with the reliability of FedEx. The price is based on:
- Which package type you select.
- Where you’re shipping your package.1
- When you need it to arrive.
That’s it. No weight or dimensional measurement is required for FedEx envelopes less than 10 pounds, and FedEx paks, boxes and tubes less than 50 pounds.2 With FedEx One Rate, you can know the price you pay upfront for your shipment.
Value-added services, such as Saturday delivery or signature service options, are available for a fee. And you have the flexibility of choosing 1-, 2- or 3-day FedEx Express® package delivery service.
In addition to our current stock of FedEx Express white envelopes, paks, tubes and boxes, we’ve created new box sizes for the small, medium and large categories, as well as a new category — the extra-large box. Most of the sturdy, high-quality boxes come with self-adhering tape. When you’re ready to seal a box, just pull the strip away and tape it shut.
You can pick up FedEx Express packaging at any FedEx Office location. It’s free — another plus for your holiday budget.
And while you’re there, why not have our team members take care of your pack-and-ship needs for you? No matter what you’re shipping or where you’re sending it, enjoy the security of a professional packing job.
Starting at only $4.99, you’ll get expert packing assistance, plus peace of mind with the FedEx Office® Packing Pledge.
Ship your holiday gifts with confidence
Choosing FedEx One Rate can save you time, plus you can count on the benefits of reliable FedEx Express package delivery services:
- Declared value coverage. Ship your package online or in-store — either way, there’s no charge for declared value of up to $100. Additional declared value is available for a fee.
- Money-back guarantee. FedEx Express services are backed by our money-back guarantee.3
- Flexibility and control. Before you ship, tell your family and friends how they can enjoy an enhanced delivery experience by signing up for FedEx Delivery ManagerSM. They can request when and where to receive their shipments. It’s delivery on their time, not ours. They can go to fedex.com/delivery for more information and to sign up.
You don’t need a special billing account, and you don’t need to understand complex pricing calculations for your shipments.
Go to fedex.com/onerate to find out more about FedEx One Rate pricing.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.
1The flat rate is determined in part by three zones from origin to destination: generally 0–150 miles, 151–600 miles, and 601-plus miles.
2Terms, conditions, and weight limits apply. See the FedEx Service Guide for details.
3For details on the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee, see Our Services at fedex.com.