Create Shipping Labels With Your Smartphone
When you're on the move, the tools needed to create a shipping label aren't always available. Finding a computer and printer can be inconvenient and time-consuming. Now you no longer need to stay behind your desk or hunt for a Wi-Fi connection. You can create a Mobile Shipping Label directly from your smartphone.
It's easy and convenient to do:
- Log in to fedex.com on your web-enabled smartphone.
- Select "Create Shipment."
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Enter your shipping information.
- Select the "Send a Mobile Shipping Label" option at the bottom of your screen.
- Enter an email address for yourself or someone else.
- Click "Ship," which will generate a barcode.
Then you or the email recipient brings the package to any FedEx Office or FedEx World Service Center® location. A team member will scan the barcode from your smartphone and ship your package for you. You're good to go.
Creating shipping labels from your mobile phone has many advantages. It's:
- Timesaving. Replace the need to manually complete an air waybill.
- Convenient. Generate a shipping label anytime, anywhere.
- Secure. Share only a label and not an account number.
- Paperless. Skip the extra step of printing your label.
- Efficient. Create. Scan. Ship. It's that easy.
Get started now
There's nothing to sign up for. As long as you have a smartphone with internet access, you can create a shipping label barcode now using your FedEx login and password. Then bring your package to a FedEx Office or FedEx World Service Center and you're set.
Don't have an account number? Get one now online.
View our demo
Watch how easy it is to ship even when you're away from your desk.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.