Developing a solid customer base can be a challenge. With the help of a variety of FedEx Office products, you can easily create affordable, professional-quality marketing materials to spread the word about your business.
Here are some samples of how you can attract new customers and keep current ones returning:
- Direct mail. Grow and strengthen your customer base using a direct mail campaign suitable to your unique business needs and priorities. Simply make a PDF of your promotional letter, postcard or newsletter and FedEx Office will do the rest: print a minimum of 100 copies; stuff, seal and label the envelopes; apply postage; and mail them. We can even help you generate a mailing list based on customer characteristics, geography and other key demographics.
- Business cards. Every business owner can benefit from the power of a stack of 3.75" x 2.25" cards. Using the tools available through the FedEx Office Design & Print Center, you can quickly make affordable business cards. Not only are they a convenient way to enhance the professional image of your business, but you can be creative and make them serve other purposes, such as:
- Hours-of-operation cards.
- Discount offerings.
- Appointment reminders.
- Frequent-buyer cards. After creating your business card, take advantage of its other side to promote your products and services. The customization options enable you to make a punch card to help boost repeat business from loyal customers.
- Postcard coupons or discount cards. A popular way to introduce your product or service to a new target audience is through coupon or discount offerings. Get new traffic in the door by featuring a special on double-sided postcards and distributing them to area groups or businesses.
- Promotional magnets. Create a leave-behind product that will literally stick with customers. A custom-shaped magnet featuring details about your business is a great item to give to customers because its usefulness will increase the chance of customers keeping it. And every time they see it on their fridge or file cabinet, they will be reminded of your business.
Start promoting your business
Go to the Marketing Products page of the FedEx Office website for additional tools to help build your business.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.