Your workday is busy. Trucks arrive and depart with LTL (less-than-truckload) shipments, and you need to schedule them, complete the paperwork, keep track of customer addresses and orders — and more. Wouldn’t you like to simplify your tasks and save time?
Now you can manage many of your daily shipping responsibilities with electronic solutions from FedEx.
Quickly and effectively process your LTL shipments. Our customized tools enable you to save time, eliminate data-entry errors and control costs. With easy access to your FedEx Freight shipment records, you can:
- Save time by utilizing an integrated address book for your FedEx Freight, FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® shipments.
- Reduce errors by streamlining the creation of FedEx Freight shipping labels and Bills of Lading.
- Plan ahead by getting courtesy rate quotes.
- Be in the know by tracking the status of shipments.
- Spend less time on hold by scheduling pickups online.
- Stay organized by creating customized reports.
- Keep everyone informed by sending email notifications about the status of a shipment to multiple people — your customer, yourself and up to two others. You can also email the Bill of Lading and the shipping label to your customer or another recipient.
- Increase your efficiency by integrating directly with existing operations — customer service, enterprise resource planning, shipping and inventory management, e-commerce, and more — to streamline business practices, maximize asset use and make internal processes more consistent.
Select the best fit
Choose from electronic solutions based on your freight shipping needs and your current technology:
- Low to moderate shipper. Select from these options:
- FedEx Ship Manager® Software is ideal if you're a shipper with a pickup every day. One program effectively tracks the status of packages and notifies customers of package arrivals, monitors shipping usage with easy-to-read reports, and integrates shipping into your company’s ordering and fulfillment database.
- FedEx Web Services is highly effective if you want FedEx shipping services available directly from your websites, business applications and intranets.
- Moderate- to high-volume shipper, with existing applications. FedEx® Compatible Solutions Program providers have already done the integration work. You can easily access FedEx and other shipping options within the systems you use every day.
- High-volume shipper. For ultra-fast connection speed, use FedEx Ship Manager® Server. This high-performing computer and software duo — which can process an average of eight shipping transactions per second — integrates with your company's existing computer system to allow full access to the FedEx services you use.
Already use FedEx electronic shipping solutions to manage your FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipments? Now you can enjoy the same efficiency for your FedEx Freight shipments: time savings, fewer errors, cost control. And by improving your speed to market with faster label creation, you'll satisfy time-crunched customers, too.
Providing streamlined solutions is just one way FedEx Freight simplifies customers' shipping and steers LTL in the right direction.
Sign up now
Contact your account executive to determine which solution works for you. Then sign up today to automate and speed your FedEx shipping.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.