Deliver a Rush Shipment, Without Paying Rush Prices
Your rush shipment won't wait, but you want to avoid the higher prices of typical expedited shipping. In our current economy, shipping efficiently matters.
Use FedEx Freight First Delivery®. When plans change as swiftly as digits on a clock, you can be ready to meet the new deadline. In situations like these you can say yes to quick delivery without worrying about high prices:
- Your customer needs your product a day early or 2 to 3 hours earlier than the standard delivery times for FedEx Freight® Priority and FedEx Freight® Economy.
- A shipment must arrive precisely within a particular window of time or by an exact time.
- Your production line needs a critical piece of equipment replaced as soon as possible.
Time is money. When the unexpected slips into your schedule and shipments must arrive earlier or outside our standard times, we can help.
Expedited delivery at an economical price
FedEx Freight First Delivery will deliver your LTL (less-than-truckload) shipment earlier than our standard delivery times — sometimes even a day earlier, depending on the origin and destination locations. You choose the specific time or set a time range for delivery. We'll make sure it reaches its destination when you need it.
To give you peace of mind, we'll actively monitor your shipment's status. If it's delayed for any reason, someone from our team of experts will contact you immediately and do what it takes to make the delivery on time — and support it with a money-back guarantee.1
Even better, you won't pay for the high price of a typical expedited shipment: FedEx Freight First Delivery transports your shipment via ground, which is more economical than paying for air service.
At your service
These features make FedEx Freight First Delivery the ideal option for your expedited shipping needs:
- Time- and day-definite deliveries, backed by a money-back guarantee.1
- Monday-through-Friday service, with limited weekend options available based on geographic location.
- Service coverage throughout the contiguous U.S.2
- Active monitoring and notification of any shipment delays.
- 24-hour customer assistance.
- Full custodial care, meaning we don't hand over your shipment to a third-party carrier.
- Economical rates tailored to meet your needs.
A range of options
Our range of LTL freight services caters to your time requirements and shipping needs, including guaranteed end-of-day arrival and morning delivery services.1
To learn more about your time-definite shipment options, including rates for your specific delivery needs, go to FedEx Expedited Freight Services® or call 1.800.398.0625.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.
1Review the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff for information on the FedEx Freight First Delivery money-back guarantee.
2FedEx Freight First Delivery is available within the contiguous U.S. Not available in Alaska or Hawaii.