3 Ways to Delight Your Customers
Faster lanes. Day- and time-definite delivery. Improved insight into your shipments. When you benefit from these enhanced LTL (less-than-truckload) delivery options available from FedEx Freight® Priority, so do your customers. FedEx Freight offers three distinctive opportunities to help you wow them.
- Expand your reach and improve responsiveness. Available throughout the contiguous U.S., FedEx Freight Priority offers fast convenient door-to-door transit times to more locations. We've expanded our network area in the Northwest region, added more lanes, and recently improved transit times by 1 day for more than 3,400 lanes. That means you can connect with new customers, help broaden your existing customers' networks and provide speedy inbound delivery from suppliers for a more responsive just-in-time supply chain.
- Provide day- and time-definite delivery. FedEx Freight Priority is the faster service for standard deliveries. On those days when your customers require day- and time-definite options, we deliver the services they want from you, for less — backed by a money-back guarantee*:
- A.M. Delivery. For an $80 fee, your shipment arrives on the scheduled delivery date by 10:30 a.m.
- Close of Business. Your shipment arrives by 5 p.m. on the scheduled delivery date for a $65 fee. If you're a standard tariff customer, you get this service at no extra charge.
- Offer increased visibility into shipment status. When your customers need more control and greater visibility over their LTL shipments, you can sign up for FedEx Freight Advance Notice®. This free web-based option will notify you via email or fax on the rare occasion when your FedEx Freight Priority shipment is off schedule. You can use FedEx Freight Advance Notice to learn the reason for the delay, get periodic updates on an account or shipment level, and receive a revised estimated delivery date and time when available. With this information, you can contact your customers to let them know in advance of any change of plans and make necessary adjustments. They'll appreciate your prompt service and attentiveness.
FedEx Freight® Economy
When you can trade time for savings, use FedEx Freight Economy for your palletized LTL freight shipments. Our all-points coverage and on-time reliability make FedEx Freight Economy the ideal service for your everyday shipments.
Transit times and maps
For specific FedEx Freight Priority and FedEx Freight Economy transit times, go to Get FedEx Freight Transit Times and enter the ZIP codes for the origin and destination locations, or the city and state or province.
You can also view a color-coded transit map for your location.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.
*Services are subject to the terms and conditions provided in the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff. A.M. Delivery and Close of Business are also available for FedEx Freight Economy shipments. Go to Our Services for fee rates.