Save 60% One Time or Every Time on FedEx Freight® Shipments
When you ship LTL (less-than-truckload) freight, you want the best price possible.
We're here to tip the scale in your favor.
You can save 60% off the base rate of your FedEx Freight® Priority and FedEx Freight® Economy shipments within the contiguous U.S.1
One-time or long-time: The choice is yours
Do you like the flexibility of one-time-discount savings? No problem. Applying for the discount is easy:
- Go to the discount website.
- Complete the information in the Discount Registration section.
- Print your certificate. You can print multiple copies to receive discounts on future shipments.
- Write "GS60" on your Bill of Lading and attach the certificate.
Or, if you prefer to establish a permanent discount price, complete these next steps on the same website:
- In the Discount section, mark the first box to indicate your interest in entering into a pricing agreement.
- Include your email address.
A FedEx account executive will contact you to set up a discount for your FedEx Freight LTL shipments.
Whether you choose a one-time or on-going discount, the money you save will let you:
- Pass the savings on to your customers.
- Gain a price advantage over your competition.
- Redirect the reserves of your unused shipping funds to other areas of your company.
Not a FedEx customer? Now's a good time. You can register for a FedEx account when you sign up for the discount.
The 60% discount is applicable for both FedEx Freight Priority and FedEx Freight Economy. How do you know which service is right for you? Here's a brief summary of each service to help you decide:
- FedEx Freight Priority provides fast, all-points coverage nationwide when you need reliable delivery of your time-sensitive LTL freight shipments.
- FedEx Freight Economy provides reliable, economical service for your standard LTL shipments when you can trade time for savings.
Start saving now
Register online for your discount today.
1The 60% discount program applies to FedEx Freight shipments within the contiguous U.S., including the District of Columbia, as described in the official terms and conditions. Discounts do not apply to international shipments. Applies to FXF 1000 Rate Base customers only. Please refer to the following link for official terms and conditions of this discount program.
2Applies to FXF 1000 Rate Base customers only. All services are subject to the terms and conditions of the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff.