Pay a flat fee for morning delivery of your FedEx Freight® Priority and FedEx Freight® Economy shipments.
When you absolutely need your LTL (less-than-truckload) freight shipments delivered by morning, request A.M. Delivery. This valuable option for FedEx Freight Priority and FedEx Freight Economy services schedules delivery by 10:30 a.m. for an additional flat fee of $80, backed by a money-back guarantee.* And with our recently expanded coverage area that includes 280-plus additional communities, you can depend on morning delivery for more of your LTL shipments.
The cost for A.M. Delivery is always the same. No additional charges. No percentage fee. No minimum charges. And most important, no surprises.
To find out if A.M. Delivery is available in your destination ZIP code, click here to use the handy locator tool or contact FedEx Freight Customer Service at 1.866.393.4585.
Plan with confidence
When you can depend on your morning delivery to arrive no later than 10:30 a.m., you can more confidently and effectively plan your production line, your employees' schedules and your day. Saving money and time with money-back guarantee-supported morning delivery benefits many industries, such as:
- Schedule your employees and plan your production line based on guarantee-backed delivery of incoming goods.
- Keep your stocked inventory at a minimum by starting production in the morning and shipping to your customers by the afternoon.
- Replace broken equipment and parts earlier in the day to keep your production line functioning and efficient.
- Wholesale and retail
- Provide your contractor with guarantee-supported assurance of your shipment's arrival so they can sell the product with confidence.
- Stock your shelves earlier to gain sales advantage over your competition.
- Medical and clinical supplies
- Ship your products earlier to a distribution center to enable customers to receive their orders earlier.
- Reassure your customers of the early arrival of critical medical supplies and equipment.
If morning delivery isn't necessary, but delivery by the end of the day is, request Close of Business Delivery. Your shipments will be scheduled to arrive by 5 p.m. on the delivery date. This service, backed by a money-back guarantee, is free if you're a standard tariff customer shipping via FedEx Freight Priority. For nonstandard tariff FedEx Freight Priority customers and those shipping via FedEx Freight Economy, the cost is a low, flat fee of $65. Nothing more.
Request money-back guarantee-supported delivery today
No contract or preregistration is required to take advantage of the time-specific delivery options. To request A.M. Delivery or Close of Business Delivery, mark your selection on the FedEx Freight Bill of Lading or note it on your own Bill of Lading, or inform your FedEx driver of your request.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.
*Services are subject to the terms and conditions provided in the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff. A.M. Delivery and Close of Business Delivery are also available for FedEx Freight® Economy shipments. Go to Our Services for fee rates.