Develop your International Export Business with FedEx and the USCS
FedEx and the USCS can provide you with the resources and support you need to create your international business trade strategy.
Assistance to help you get started
Are you hesitant about exporting internationally because you don't have the contacts or knowledge to expand your reach in the global market? If you're confining your business to the U.S. only, you might be missing out on key opportunities to increase your company’s earning potential in the international business arena.
Now, you have access to an abundance of information, including export opportunities and trade consulting, through the FedEx and U.S. Commercial Service (USCS) alliance.
The USCS is a government agency created to support small to medium-size businesses in the international marketplace by providing export resources, advice and assistance. Most services are provided at no cost or for a nominal fee — an exceptional value compared with commercial international consulting services.
Opportunities to help you reach your goals
Our alliance with the USCS can help make your international business objectives achievable. Whatever your industry, wherever you want to trade, you can use USCS services to successfully develop your total market strategy. With the USCS acting as your international consultant, you'll be guided every step of the way. Be sure to take advantage of the following services and resources:
- Market research. Learn your product’s potential for success in particular markets.
- Trade events and missions. Meet one-on-one with prospective buyers, distributors and representatives.
- International financial information and assistance. Discover opportunities for loans, grants and investments.
- Help with trade problems. Assistance resolving trade barriers, regulatory issues and compliance problems.
- Webinars and seminars. Attend learning sessions online and in person.
- International partner search. Benefit from this Gold Key Matching Service to find and pre-screen prospective trade partners that meet your specific goals and needs.
- National Export Initiative. Take advantage of this U.S. government program that supports small and medium-size businesses with international trade to achieve the goal to double exports over the next five years.
Get started today
To receive immediate answers to your exporting questions, contact the USCS Trade Information Center at 1-800-USA-TRADE (872-8723) or email email@example.com.