In your business, a few hours can win the day. When it’s urgent that your shipment arrives in Europe, China, or Singapore in the morning, rely on FedEx International First®. Earlier delivery of your envelopes or packages up to 150 lbs. could mean winning a bid against a competitor, satisfying a business contract, and keeping your customers happy. Using FedEx International First increases your opportunities to:
- Meet your customers’ deadlines.
- Optimize your supply chain.
- Keep better control of your production-line schedule.
Maybe you’re already familiar with our export service to European regions. We also have destinations in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) market to provide you with even more opportunities.
Get delivery as early as 10 a.m. in 3 business days to:
Get delivery as early as 9 a.m. in 2 business days to:
- The Netherlands
FedEx International First features include:
- Fast, reliable service. Asia-Pacific shipments will arrive as early as 10 a.m. on the delivery date. We still deliver by 9 a.m. in Europe.
- Door-to-door delivery. We’ll pick up your shipment from your place of business and deliver it directly to your customer.
- Customs clearance of your shipment. We’ll act as your customs broker at no extra charge.
- Full custodial control of your package. You can rely on us to keep full control of your package throughout its journey. We won’t hand over your package to a third-party carrier.
- Availability of Saturday pickup. In addition to our standard Monday-through-Friday service, you can request Saturday pickup in most areas for an additional charge.
When your customer can’t wait until the end of the day for your shipment to arrive, use FedEx International First. You enjoy the same FedEx reliability and get the added speed you need.
For a list of select postal codes served and to get outbound transit times to Europe, China, and Singapore, go to Our Services.
Want to learn more about exporting to major markets in Europe and the APAC countries? Our International Shipping site offers information specific to various regions, such as tips on shipping and preparing customs documents.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.