In today's economy, you must stay steps ahead of your competitors to survive — especially in international markets. When you're racing against time and distance, we can help.
For shipments from the U.S., we've changed the delivery times to Hong Kong and certain postal codes in and near Nagoya, Japan, for FedEx International Priority® and FedEx International Priority® Freight. At no extra cost to you, these shipments will arrive at their destination the third business day by noon instead of by end of day — backed by a money-back guarantee.* No special request required.
Earlier delivery. Same price. It's like getting time gift-wrapped.
From packages to pallets
We're the only express carrier that offers door-to-door delivery by noon on the third business day for your package and pallet shipments to Hong Kong and Nagoya. It's the earliest delivery commitment in the market, because we know how important time is to your business.*
- Use FedEx International Priority to ship envelopes or packages weighing 150 lbs. or less.
- Use FedEx International Priority Freight for palletized shipments that weigh greater than 150 lbs. and are banded to skids or otherwise secured.
You benefit when your customers benefit. Midday delivery can give you and your customers the business edge in scenarios like these:
- When your customer's schedule won't wait until day's end to receive your shipment, use FedEx International Priority Freight for delivery by noon, backed by a money-back guarantee.*
- Knowing when a shipment is scheduled to arrive is essential to planning that day's production. When your customers can depend on receiving your product by noon, they can better coordinate their workforce schedule and payroll.
- When your midday shipment contains items essential to another product, your customers have a larger window to complete the assembly process. Then they can ship the finished product to their customers in mainland China or other surrounding areas — often by 5 p.m. the same day.
- A damaged machine part can instantly stop an assembly line. Receiving a replacement part by noon instead of by end of day means a faster recovery to an interrupted production cycle.
- An earlier delivery of a job proposal, a contract or an agreement can put you at an advantage over your competition. The new delivery commitment of FedEx International Priority could help seal the deal faster.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.
*For details on the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee, see Our Services at fedex.com.