If your business has global reach, be proud of that achievement. But look around. Many businesses now operate internationally. Your opportunities are expanding, but so are your competition's.
You need a competitive advantage. You need time.
Now time is on your side.
We've improved our transit time for many of the countries we serve in the European market. When you ship via FedEx International Priority® from the U.S. to select postal codes in Sweden, Luxembourg, Switzerland and the Netherlands, your packages will arrive by noon on the second business day instead of by the end of the day. And we already deliver by noon on the second business day to Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain and Belgium.
As an added benefit, with Saturday pickup and delivery service available in many destination countries, you can expand your workweek and enjoy increased productivity.
Earlier is better
Consider the advantage you'll gain when your U.S. shipment arrives by noon instead of by the end of the day:
- Earlier delivery of a proposal or contract can help sway a business decision in your favor.
- Get a jump on deadline-driven projects.
- When your shipment arrives early at the first stop in a multiple-stop journey, that time advantage provides better opportunity for next-business-day delivery to another European destination.
- Earlier shipments mean increased speed to market for your customers, and their customers, too.
- When important documents, like passports, arrive before the day's end, it can alleviate anxiety and heighten peace of mind.
Get the business advantage you've been looking for with package delivery by noon to parts of Europe. Plus, FedEx International Priority service is backed by a money-back guarantee.1
Still time for the holidays
The holidays arrive in less than 2 weeks, but you still have time to ship your package to Europe. When you ship via FedEx International Priority, you have until Wednesday, Dec. 21, for your shipments to reach most European countries before Sunday, Dec. 25.
Determine service and cost
Go to Get Rates & Transit Times for an expected delivery date and time based on shipment origin and destination.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.
1For details on the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee, see Our Services at fedex.com.