FedEx International MailService®
- What It Is
- Distribution Service Options
- Value-Added Service Options
- What You Can/Cannot Ship
- Packaging and Supplies
- Prepare Your Mail Shipments
- Prepare Your Package Shipments
- Manage Your Shipments
- Contact Us
Expand Your Business Reach With Cost Savings and Efficiency
You want a reliable, economical mailing solution for reaching a global audience. Options that will streamline your business and help it grow. FedEx International MailService delivers that expertise and efficiency. We do all the work so you don’t have to spend your valuable time and money processing mail and paying costly international postage rates.
Simply address your mail, choose your service level and have your FedEx courier pick it up. That’s it. We’ll sort, stamp and deliver it to the destination country’s postal service. And save you money.
How We Move Your Mail
- Put your international mail items in a FedEx International MailService bag or box.
- Your FedEx courier picks it up.
- FedEx delivers your mail items to a FedEx mail sorting facility.
- The mail facility sorts, stamps and transports your mail directly to the appropriate destination country postal authorities.
- The foreign postal authorities deliver your mail.
FedEx International MailService Is a Perfect Fit When You:
- Need an economical shipping solution to send low-value goods internationally.
- Send items to foreign recipients who don’t require delivery by a specific date, but who appreciate timely delivery.
- Want to avoid hassles and grow your business globally, but aren’t familiar with shipping mail internationally.
- Want better quality and value than you’re currently receiving from another international mail provider.
Savings and Services You Can Count On
- Save money
Enjoy significant savings over published international postal rates. Instead of paying separately and in advance of mailing, pay a simple per-pound rate based only on actual total weight of items sent — without rounding up.
- Save your customers time
Get your shipments to customers and contacts faster compared with other international mail services — typically in 4 to 7 business days from FedEx® pickup to handoff to the destination country postal service.*
- Get what you need
Customized value-added solutions include addressing, polybagging, document preparation, fulfillment and tracking to final delivery.
- Get reliable help when you need it
FedEx always offers the highest level of customer service, including a dedicated telephone support hotline. We keep custodial control of your mail — and you can track its status — until its entry into the postal system.
*Date of final delivery to the recipient depends on the destination postal service and varies by country and service selected.
Choose your service