Reach More Places With FedEx International Economy Services
Thanks to the newly enhanced FedEx International Economy services for both packages and freight, you now have more international shipping service choices for import and export shipping than ever before. Because we expanded our country coverage for these international services, you can reach out to more worldwide suppliers and customers in more global markets, while enjoying cost savings. Now that’s a win–win!
Enhancements That Extend Your Possibilities
- With FedEx International Economy and FedEx International Economy® Freight services, you can:
- Take advantage of more cost-effective alternatives to priority services that still provide the customs-cleared, time-definite delivery both you and your customers expect, with delivery in 2 to 5 business days.
- Upgrade both your and your customers’ important but regular shipments — shipments that typically travel using deferred services and perhaps multiple carriers — to these more dependable, time-definite services.
- You and your customers can plan with greater confidence, tightening production schedules, reducing inventories and getting products to market ahead of the competition.
When saving money is more important:
- Choose FedEx International Economy service for packages up to 150 lbs. (68 kg). Export to more than 215 countries and territories, and import from more than 100 countries and territories.
- Choose FedEx International Economy Freight service for palletized freight shipments greater than 150 lbs. (68 kg). Export to more than 130 countries and territories, and import from more than 60 countries and territories.
- Get delivery with both economy services typically in 2 to 5 business days.
When speed is your priority:
- Choose FedEx International Priority® service for packages up to 150 lbs. (68 kg). Export to and import from more than 220 countries and territories.
- Choose FedEx International Priority® Freight service for palletized freight shipments greater than 150 lbs. (68 kg). Export to more than 130 countries and territories and import from more than 100 countries and territories.
- Get delivery with both priority services typically in 1, 2 or 3 business days.
Choices That Extend Your Access
Like our priority network, our newly expanded economy network is designed to help you stay competitive and grow your business:
With FedEx International Economy service, you can import from locations around the world that represent 88 percent of global GDP.
With FedEx International Economy Freight service, you can export to locations around the world that represent 95 percent of global GDP.
If you’re ready to enjoy door-to-door, time-definite, customs-cleared delivery — supported by a money-back guarantee — to and from suppliers and customers in more global destinations than ever before, then start shipping today. 1
1 For details on the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee, see Our Services at fedex.com.