In your business, several hours can make a difference.
When you can't wait for your less-than-truckload (LTL) Canada shipment to arrive at the end of the day, request A.M. Delivery from FedEx Freight. Your shipment will arrive at its destination by 10:30 a.m. on the standard delivery day instead of by close of business — backed by a money-back guarantee.1
The A.M. Delivery option for Canada is for FedEx Freight® Priority and FedEx Freight® Economy shipments to and from the U.S. and Canada, and for intra-Canada destinations.
How do you know if an earlier arrival of your LTL shipment is right for you? It is, if these benefits are important to the success of your business:
- A faster start in the day to manufacture your products.
- Increased savings by coordinating your labor and manufacturing schedules and turning wasted payroll spending into productive output.
- Improved inventory management.
- Greater opportunity to beat your competition by hours.
- An earlier shipment of wholesale goods to your customers, meaning faster resale opportunities for them.
- Only an $85 up-charge for guarantee-backed on-time delivery.1
How to request A.M. Delivery
A.M. Delivery is available in select locations. To determine the eligibility of your shipment, go to fedex.com/amfreight and enter your destination ZIP or postal code. You'll know immediately whether your shipment qualifies.
Then simply request A.M. Delivery on your Bill of Lading using one of these options:
- Go online to Generate a Bill of Lading, click on Service Selection and choose FedEx Freight Priority A.M. Delivery or FedEx Freight Economy A.M. Delivery.
- When using a paper copy of the Bill of Lading, clearly write A.M. Delivery in the special instructions section and inform your FedEx driver of the earlier delivery request.
For additional information about A.M. Delivery for Canada and to see if your Canada shipment is eligible, go to the Time-Definite & Guaranteed Services page on our FedEx Freight Services site.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.
1All FedEx Freight® services are subject to the terms and conditions of the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff.