You run a business. You're busy. You don't have time to wade through complicated processes when learning how to ship less-than-truckload (LTL) freight.
That's why Freight Central will work for you. It's a robust, user-friendly website for new LTL shippers.
This website is focused on helping you — and others like you in small-business industries — understand LTL freight shipping in general and shipping with FedEx Freight in particular. The information is categorized in easy-to-maneuver pages and step-by-step instructions. With the tools and resources at your fingertips, you'll quickly enjoy a smooth, seamless shipping process.
Your business will benefit from the information and functions featured on Freight Central, such as:
- Freight Shipping 101: This module walks you through the four steps involved in shipping with FedEx Freight: opening an account, getting a rate quote, shipping online and managing your account after you ship.
- LTL Freight Classification Tool: This handy tool takes you through a simple two-step process for estimating your shipment's LTL freight classification — a key factor in getting an accurate rate quote.
- Why Choose FedEx Freight?: Click the pallets in the module for a fun and interactive way for you to learn the full benefits of FedEx Freight® LTL shipping. You'll appreciate knowing that, in addition to accessing our shipping solutions and reliability, you also benefit from our speed, technology and discount pricing.
- What Is LTL Freight?: This section addresses some of the most common questions about LTL freight shipping: What factors affect the price of a shipment? What is freight classification? And why is it important to correctly pack LTL freight shipments?
- Offers and Resources: Wherever you want to take your small business, we'll help you get there. Our offers extend beyond great rates, and our resources make managing your shipping easy. Like a simple way to save 60% on all of your FedEx Freight shipments and access to two flexible LTL freight services, depending on your need. To learn more on how to save with FedEx Freight, go to fedex.com/freightdiscount.
At FedEx Freight, we hear you. When you're running a small business, you don't have time to figure out shipping. That's where Freight Central comes in. Let us do the heavy lifting for you so can get back to what's important — running your business.
Start learning and doing more
Go to Freight Central today.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.