Regardless of the state of the economy, it makes good business sense to find and implement efficient and cost-effective ways to manage your business. And FedEx offers a variety of tools and services that can help you do just that.
Optimize Your Transportation Budget
By utilizing a mix of FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® options, you can strike the best — possible balance of timing and cost.
- FedEx Ground is faster than ever, delivering to many locations overnight,and to most in 2-3 business days. Plus it's cost-effective, provides day-definite delivery, and is backed by a money-back guarantee*.
- FedEx Express offers multiple options, letting you deliver today, tomorrow or later — morning, afternoon or evening, so you can reach your customer when you want.
- Say you promise delivery in 2-3 days. Trust FedEx Ground to cover the regions closer to you. It's easy to plan using our transit time map that shows you how fast your shipments will reach their destinations with FedEx Ground. And call on FedEx Express to reach farther-away regions in two days.
Streamline — Online
Online tools can be a great time — saver. And when you save time, you save money. FedEx has convenient options to help you streamline your business.
- Ship online at fedex.com and save time by saving profiles and addresses, as well as setting preferences for conveniences like email notifications and more. You'll not only reduce costly and time-consuming errors, you can save processing time on every shipment. Minutes that add up to significant labor savings.
- When you ship online, it's even easier to track and report online. We have options that work the way you do, so you can track from your desktop or your mobile. You can also use FedEx® Reporting Online to reduce operational and administrative expenses with pre-scheduled or on-demand reports.
- Take advantage of FedEx Web Services and add FedEx shipping capabilities to your website. You'll make tracking, returns and rate inquiries easier for your customers — and take the burden off your customer-service staff.
- Choose an accounting system that is fully integrated with FedEx shipping functionality — QuickBooks, for example. You'll shrink order-processing time and process more orders the day they are received.