Easy Returns Increase Customer Loyalty
Discover how to turn customers into repeat customers this post-holiday season.
Your business will soon receive a higher volume of return shipments after the holidays. Here's how to turn your customers making returns … into returning customers.
Preprinted labels in a snap
Happy customers are loyal customers. Make yours even happier — simplify their post-holiday gift-returns process by making FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com your return-shipping solution.
FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com lets you print the return-shipping label at the same time you print the outbound label for your customers. Include the return label in the original package at the time of shipment. You can also email return shipping labels to your customers upon their request.
You can use other FedEx® electronic shipping solutions to create printed or emailed return shipping labels, too. To learn more about these solutions, go to the FedEx Service Guide.
These simple-to-use solutions enable you to:
- Reduce call center costs.
- Efficiently manage inbound inventory.
- Provide your return shipper with superior customer service by offering a simple return experience.
Take a labeling lesson
Brush up on creating a label with this helpful video.
High volume means low cost
December isn't the only month when shipping volume increases. Be prepared with FedEx SmartPost® Returns, a cost-effective high-volume return solution for your business. If you typically manage more than 100 returns a day, consider FedEx SmartPost Returns as a convenient option for your customers shipping low-weight residential packages.
The FedEx SmartPost Returns solution combines the strength and reliability of the FedEx network with the public access points reached through the U.S. Postal Service® (USPS®). Your customers will appreciate the many benefits of the relationship, including:
- Monday through Saturday pickup options through USPS.
- Convenient dropoff points, including FedEx Office, FedEx Authorized ShipCenter®, FedEx World Service Center® and USPS locations, USPS collection boxes, and residential mailboxes.
- Coverage of every residential address in the U.S., including APO, DPO and FPO destinations.
- Transit times of 2 to 7 business days.
Sign up today
To begin using FedEx SmartPost Returns for your high-volume package returns, contact your FedEx account executive, or call 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.
U.S. Postal Service and USPS are registered trademarks of the United States Postal Service.