Who’s Got Time to Pack?
Whether you’re preparing for a weeklong business trip, looking forward to a relaxing vacation, or helping your college student move out of the dorms for the summer, you’ve got a list of things to take care of.
Business samples must arrive safely at your next appointment. It’s not really a vacation without your golf clubs. And everything that’s accumulated in the college dorm since September needs to make it back to your house. Yes, even the mega-loads of laundry.
If packing your items for shipping is the last thing you want to do before the summer sets in, FedEx Office can lighten your load ― literally. Simply bring what you need to ship to a FedEx Office location near you. There are more than 1,800 locations nationwide, so one is just a short jaunt from where you are.
Drop off your school items, business samples, luggage and golf clubs at the counter and a packing expert will handle the rest. Did you know we can ship golf clubs? We’ve already got the packaging supplies on hand, so you don’t need to stop at other stores first.
Here’s something to help you rest easy: When we pack your items, the FedEx Office® Packing Pledge backs our services.
And with Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and grad parties right around the corner, keep in mind that we can pack and ship those gifts for you, too.
Special items. Special packaging.
When you ship high-value or highly sentimental items, you want them packed with ultra-care. That’s why FedEx Office provides an array of specialty boxes designed to help protect your valuables.
Try these on for size ― we’ve got them at our locations ready for use:
- Tablet box
- Laptop box
- Small electronics box
- Golf bag box and golf club tube
- Framed art box
- Luggage bags
Count on convenience
Time moves too quickly when you’re preparing for something special. We’re here to help with:
- Extended hours. If you’re busy up until the last moment, we’ve got you covered. Many FedEx Office locations have extended hours ― some are open 24/7.
- Fast service. Don’t worry about missing your tee time because your golf clubs haven’t arrived. Rely on FedEx for fast shipping. In fact, FedEx Ground is faster to more locations than UPS Ground.
- Convenient delivery. Travel plans can turn on a dime. We don’t want that to ruin your trip. With FedEx Delivery Manager®, you can easily request to change your delivery location or time, get notified when your shipment is on its way, sign for your package in advance, or request a vacation hold.
- Security and peace of mind. Instead of schlepping around your souvenirs and gifts, bring them to a FedEx Office location and request the Hold at FedEx Location option. We’ll deliver your FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® packages to the FedEx Office location nearest your home.1 Your package will be stored for up to 5 business days ― at no extra cost. Bring proper identification to pick up your shipment.
Pack and ship for less
Keep more of your budget for summer fun by taking advantage of these great prices:
- Get affordable FedEx Office® packing services starting at just $4.99.
- Save 10% on ground shipping at FedEx Office over The UPS Store.2
Check it out
Learn how our packing services can help you enjoy a hassle-free summer.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.
1FedEx Express shipments can also be held at eligible FedEx World Service Center® locations.
2Based on comparison of FedEx® Retail Rates to UPS Retail Rates for ground services on ups.com.
Note: Subject to FedEx Office Packing Pledge and carrier terms.