Save on LTL Freight Shipping to Canada
Whether you've recently expanded your customer base into Canada or are thinking of doing so, consider our economical less-than-truckload (LTL) shipping service to further boost your bottom line.
For your less-urgent shipping needs, select FedEx Freight Economy and trade time for savings. You'll get the same dependable LTL freight shipping to and from Canada that you enjoy in the U.S. And you don't give up any benefits. You'll still get:
- Easy, secure shipment processing
Access to reliable freight service to Canada via FedEx Freight Economy is just a few clicks away. Tap into FedEx Ship Manager® and other tools on fedex.com to make your shipping process more efficient with customized account services. You can:
- Easily create and save multiple addresses.
- Create customized templates for Bills of Lading and pickups.
- Schedule pickups and track shipment status.
- Review real-time summaries of your inbound and outbound shipments.
- 24-hour attention
From the time you schedule your shipment to when it arrives in Canada, our Freight International Services team is on your side — at no additional cost to you or your customers. We'll work with your driver, your broker, and U.S. and Canada customs to ensure that all of the necessary paperwork and other details get properly completed so that your freight crosses the border without delay.
- Time-definite delivery
When your customers need freight delivered by a certain time, FedEx Freight Economy goes the extra mile with three time-definite delivery options:1
- A.M. Delivery for delivery by 10:30 a.m. on the scheduled delivery date.
- Close of Business Delivery for delivery before 5 p.m. on the scheduled day.
- Custom Delivery Window for delivery before, on or after a date, or between two dates, as long as it's on or after the standard delivery date.
Start shipping today
When you have more time to spare in shipping freight across the U.S.-Canada border, choose FedEx Freight Economy service. You'll appreciate the reliable, economical service that meshes with your needs and budget.
Go to FedEx Freight® Services for more information on how FedEx Freight can help you trade more with Canada.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.
1An additional fee is charged for A.M. Delivery and Close of Business Delivery services. All FedEx Freight services are subject to the terms and conditions of the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff.