Got a package ready to ship? No need to pick up the phone. It's easy to book a one-time pickup online.
You enjoy many convenient benefits when scheduling a pickup online. You can:
- Schedule a pickup in three simple steps.
- Review your pickup history and edit or cancel pickups.
- Specify pickup details, such as the ready time, latest time or special instructions.
- Set up email notifications to the recipient or others to inform them of the scheduled pickup.
- Access your FedEx Ship Manager® address book.
Ready to schedule a pickup online? Here's how:
- Log in to your account on fedex.com. If you don't have a FedEx account, register now.
- Navigate to the Ship tab and scroll down to Schedule a Pickup. Your account information and address will automatically appear in the Pickup Address section.
- Select which type of package pickup you would like to schedule.
When you schedule a pickup, you can choose to have it picked up the same day or next day using FedEx Express. If your timing is more flexible, choose FedEx Ground to get it picked up the next day or up to 10 days from your request. And if you have a regular scheduled FedEx Ground® pickup, you get your FedEx Express® one-time pickups for free.
Scheduling on the run
You can schedule a pickup online even when you're on the go. It's easy to do from your smartphone. Just open our mobile website at m.fedex.com. Or if you have our mobile application installed, simply click on More at the bottom of the screen and then select "FedEx® Mobile Web."
Not ready to give up the phone? You can schedule a pickup by calling 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.