This is your business. You're running head-to-head with your competition, and the one who reaches the customer first wins. When you're racing against the clock, we can help.
If your urgent shipment must arrive at its destination early the next business day, choose FedEx First Overnight®. You can count on the reliability of this early-morning service to deliver your package, backed by a money-back guarantee.1
In fact, FedEx First Overnight delivers to more businesses before 8 a.m. than UPS Next Day Air® Early A.M.®
Service features include:
- Next-business-day delivery by 8, 8:30, 9 or 10 a.m., depending on the destination.
- Morning delivery throughout all 50 states (Hawaii service is outbound only). For ZIP codes served, click here.
- Saturday pickup and delivery options are available in most areas. A special handling fee is applicable for Saturday pickup.
- Free proof-of-delivery details on your invoice.
And for greater peace of mind, you can monitor your shipments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with our free online status-tracking capabilities.
No one can afford a glitch in the system. Depend on early-morning delivery for your urgent needs, such as:
- Client contract negotiations.
- Medical device or laboratory tests.
- Legal or financial documents that can't be delayed.
- Documents for the morning's presentation.
- Replacement equipment.
FedEx First Overnight isn't just for rush jobs, either. You can schedule it for your standard shipments that must arrive every business morning before your day begins.
For more information on FedEx First Overnight and its value-added options, go to Our Services.
Click here for rates and transit times.
1For details on the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee, see Our Services at fedex.com.