Online tools can often help you save time. That's why we offer online rate quotes — and more — for your FedEx® shipments anytime, anywhere, at your convenience. With this information at your fingertips, you can:
- Simplify your shipment planning.
- Save time with quick access to your account-specific information.
- Save money by comparing rates by service.
- Make decisions based on shipping needs.
- Get information at your convenience without calling FedEx Customer Service.
Quick and easy
You can use the Get Rates & Transit Times tool even if you don't have a FedEx account. Simply enter your shipment information to get rate quotes and transit time commitments for these FedEx services:
- FedEx Express®
- FedEx Ground®
- FedEx Freight®
- FedEx Express® Freight
- FedEx Home Delivery®
When you log in with your FedEx account number, you can request information specific to your shipping needs:
- Get transit time commitments based on services chosen.
- Obtain account-specific rate quotes on single and multiple-piece shipments.
- Determine applicable discounts and surcharges.
- Estimate duties and taxes for international shipments.
You can also select additional services for FedEx Freight shipments, including commodity, pickup and delivery options.
The user-friendly online tool provides step-by-step instructions for Transit Time, Quick Quote and Detailed Quote options. Additional explanations are available in the Help pop-up window.
Begin by following these simple steps:
- Log in to fedex.com.
- Hover your cursor over the Ship tab until the dropdown menu appears.
- Select Get Rates & Transit Times.
- Select either the Package tab or Freight tab for your shipments.
As you enter your information on the screen, additional fields will appear based on your response. Enter your answers as prompted.
At the bottom of the Package screen, select one of these three options:
- Get Transit Time. Shows available services and corresponding transit times, but no rates.
- Get Quick Quote. Provides a service quote and corresponding transit time without requiring a detailed package description.
- Get Detailed Quote. Provides a service quote based on detailed shipment information, including weight, package dimensions, declared value and additional service options. Detailed quotes are required to estimate duties and taxes for international shipments and for multiple-piece shipments of packages with different weights and dimensions.
On the Freight screen, you can elect to receive transit times alone or receive rates with transit times.
After the system displays rate and transit data, you can edit the submitted information or select a service and click the "Ship" button to proceed to FedEx Ship Manager®. If you're shipping internationally, note that the Ship and Schedule a Pickup features are not available for all countries.
Besides helping you find rates online based on FedEx services and shipping locations, FedEx offers other online tools to help you select the best option for your shipping needs.
These online tools will provide rate information based on the criteria you input:
- Get Rates by FedEx Service. Provides rates based on the U.S. or international service selected.
- Get Rates by FedEx Zone. Provides rates based on select FedEx shipping zones.
- Get FedEx Zone Locators. Provides destination zones in relation to origin ZIP codes, along with applicable rate information.
- Get FedEx Rates Plug-in. Select this option if you wish your customers to obtain FedEx rates directly from your website.
FedEx Discount Detail Tool
Customers with earned discounts can register for the FedEx Discount Detail Tool and take advantage of the following features:
- Immediate visibility of current earned, bonus and base discounts for FedEx Express, FedEx Ground (including FedEx Home Delivery and FedEx SmartPost®) and FedEx Freight shipments.
- Detailed real-time view of discount summary and history.
- Comprehensive search of discount information by invoice or tracking number.
Ground Service Maps
Click on the Ground Service Maps tab for a transit time map of the U.S., the U.S. and Canada, or just Canada. Simply enter your origin ZIP code, choose View Outbound Map or View Inbound Map, and then click the "View map" button. The color-coded sections on the map identify the number of business days required for a FedEx Ground shipment to reach a particular region.
Use this convenient Get Rates & Transit Times tool today for quick access to shipment information online. If you prefer getting instructions, rate quotes and transit time commitments from a live person, call FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.